About the Firm
Experienced Virginia Criminal Defense Attorneys Protect Your Rights
Representing clients statewide from offices in Richmond, Virginia Beach, Wytheville and Petersburg
Facing any criminal charge is tough, but a strong lawyer will safeguard your rights and stand up to prosecutors to offer you a vigorous defense. Pendleton Law Team represents clients throughout Virginia in all types of criminal defense matters from our offices in Richmond, Virginia Beach, Wytheville and Petersburg. Our accomplished attorneys handle felony, misdemeanor and traffic cases with the skill and dedication that you deserve. We don’t back down, no matter how serious the allegation, and we provide detailed advice on the charges you face and your legal options. Once you’ve decided how to proceed, we work relentlessly to win a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement.
Aggressive advocates take on prosecutors throughout the state
In a criminal case, the lawyer you choose to defend you makes a big difference. Across Virginia, accused individuals retain us because we are:
- Highly recommended — Our lawyers have successfully handled thousands of cases, making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We are honored by the fact that these people have recommended us to others and helped us build a strong reputation statewide.
- Responsive — You never have to wonder or worry about where your case stands. Each client receives personalized attention and prompt responses to their questions.
- Focused — Like you, we are committed to overcoming your legal challenge and creating a complete strategy tailored to your needs.
In a free initial consultation, we’ll review your situation and help you take immediate steps to improve your chances for a favorable outcome.
Areas of Practice
Determined litigators handle felony, misdemeanor and traffic charges
Our four offices provide coverage throughout the state for Virginians seeking qualified criminal defense
. Among the cases we handle are:
- Felonies and misdemeanors — We handle all types of felony and misdemeanor criminal defense litigation including prosecutions for weapons violations, assaults and other alleged misconduct.
- Drunk driving — If you’ve been accused of driving under the influence, our firm will investigate the circumstances and identify potential defenses even if your test result exceeded the legal intoxication limit.
- Drug crimes — Penalties associated with drug crimes can be extremely severe and often seem arbitrary. For charges relating to the possession, sale or manufacture of controlled substances, we challenge questionable evidence and seek a positive resolution.
- Traffic violations — By failing to fight citations for traffic violations, you risk heavy fines, increased insurance premiums, and the loss of your driving privileges. If you’ve been ticketed for a vehicle offense, we’ll advise you of the best way to avoid unjust punishment.
- Expungements — Under state law, certain arrests can be cleared from your record. If you were accused of a crime and were not convicted, our lawyers can outline the requirements for Virginia expungements.
Regardless of the specific count you face, dealing with the potential consequences of a conviction can seem overwhelming. Our firm simplifies the legal details and makes every effort to bring peace of mind to you and your loved ones as we fight for your rights.
Contact a tough Virginia criminal defense law firm for a free initial consultation
Pendleton Law Team represents clients throughout Virginia in a complete range of criminal defense matters. Please call 804-554-4444 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation. Our offices are located in Richmond, Virginia Beach, Wytheville and Petersburg.